- Instructor: Gavin Choo
- Lectures: 26
- Duration: 2 days
1. COURSE TITLE
2. COURSE DESCRIPTION
In an increasingly competitive, fast-changing digital economy, companies and individuals must be able to leverage the power of data. This intensive two-day Google Analytics training equips learners and their team with the skill set to target audiences and develop data-driven online strategies. One of the world’s most widely used platforms, Google Analytics allows users to measure performance, track user interaction, and create reports, simplifying decision making, and planning. This workshop will enable participants to use data to create a remarkable experience for their customers.
3. COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
In this course, participants will learn:
- how to use Google Analytics for their website;
- the most important Google Analytics terminology;
- how to identify the metrics that matter to your business and measure these in Google Analytics;
- to gain insights from standard reports;
- how to set up Goals and Ecommerce tracking;
- how to set up Filters for clean data;
- how to measure visitors’ engagement;
- how to use Google Analytics to improve advertising & marketing ROI;
- how to integrate insights with Search Engine Marketing;
- how to apply Advanced Segments and create Custom Reports;
- how to use Multi-Channel Funnels and Model Comparison Tool;
- and much more.
4. TARGET AUDIENCE
This course is intended for employees in performance marketing companies, project and team managers, marketing strategists, traditional marketers transitioning to digital marketers, SME owners, and any individuals with an interest in digital and web analytics.
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Prior knowledge in Google Analytics will not be required;
- Participants are required to bring their laptops for the practical hands-on portions of the workshop.
6. COURSE OUTLINE
Module 1 – Introduction to Google Analytics
- What is Google Analytics?
- Limitations of Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Key Terminology
- Setting Up Google Analytics
- User Management
- Optimizing Admin Settings
- Goal Tracking
- Linking Search Console and Google Ads
Module 2 – Audience Reports
- Understanding Audience Report
Module 3 – Acquisition Reports
- Understanding Acquisition Reports
Module 4 – Behavior Reports
- Understanding Behavior Reports
Module 5 – Conversions Reports
- Understanding Conversions Reports
Module 6 – Real-Time Reports
- Understanding Real-Time Reports
Module 7 – Advanced Reporting
- Content Grouping
- Custom Dimensions & Metrics
- Custom Reports
Module 8 – Ecommerce Tracking
- Standard Ecommerce
- Enhanced Ecommerce
Module 9 – User Behavior Analysis
- Users Flow Report
- User Explorer Report
Module 10 – Marketing Channel Performance Evaluation
- Attribution Modeling
- Multi-Channel Funnels Reports
Module 11 – Google Tag Manager
- Introduction to Google Tag Manager
- Deploy Google Analytics with Tag Manager
7. COURSE DURATION
2 Days (10 am – 5 pm)
8. COURSE RECOGNITION
FutureSkills Institute short courses are non-award courses that offer participants the opportunity to quickly enhance professional skills, increase general knowledge in a chosen area, or nurture a new talent or hobby.
Participants that attend non-award short courses will be awarded a KARUNA certificate of attendance on completion of the course.
9. TRAINER’S PROFILE
Gavin Choo is the Co-Founder and Principal Trainer of FutureSkills Institute.
He is a seasoned digital marketing entrepreneur and consultant, as well as a Singapore WSQ ACTA certified trainer. He is passionate about showing business owners and brand marketers how to get results when it comes to search and digital marketing campaigns.
Gavin has earned certifications across Google and HubSpot topics, namely Google Ads Search Certification, Google Ads – Measurement Certification, Google Analytics Individual Qualification, HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification, HubSpot Email Marketing Certification, and HubSpot Content Marketing Certification.
He has worked in the Marketing & Advertising industry for more than 10 years in various roles such as sales, marketing, and business development.
He also co-founded Disruptive Digital, a full-service digital agency based in Singapore that utilizes a unique blend of strategy, creativity, technology, and data to help clients drive growth and competitive advantage.
Additionally, Gavin delivers training/workshops for/on behalf of the likes of Lithan Academy, Aventis Learning Group, Tertiary Infotech (and a couple of others) in Singapore.
1: Introduction to Google Analytics
Lecture 2.1What is Google Analytics?
Lecture 2.2Limitations of Google Analytics
Lecture 2.3Google Analytics Key Terminology
Lecture 2.4Setting Up Google Analytics
Lecture 2.5User Management
Lecture 2.6Optimizing Admin Settings
Lecture 2.7Goal Tracking
Lecture 2.8Linking Search Console and Google Ads
2: Audience Reports
3: Acquisition Reports
4: Behavior Reports
5: Conversions Reports
6: Real-Time Reports
7: Advanced Reporting
8: Ecommerce Tracking
9: User Behavior Analysis
10: Marketing Channel Performance Evaluation
11: Google Tag Manager