- Instructor: Charmaine Lee
- Lectures: 26
- Duration: 2 days
1. COURSE TITLE
Instagram Marketing & Advertising
2. COURSE DESCRIPTION
If you want to build an Instagram following but aren’t sure where to start, this course is a perfect fit for you. You will learn to attract targeted Instagram followers to enhance your brand. By the end of this course, you will know how to create on-brand content for your account, grow your following base, and understand how to convert your followers into customers.
This course is unique because it is ideal for those who are new to Instagram, and it is helpful to those who have basic knowledge of Instagram as well because it focuses on Instagram marketing skills that most users do not know about. If you want to build a brand on Instagram, this course will help you achieve your goal.
3. COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
In this course, participants will learn:
- a step-by-step walkthrough on Instagram Marketing & Advertising, Instagram Business Account setup and optimization
- the common mistakes to avoid on Instagram
- how to design Instagram posts and Stories
- how to make your brand stand out from its competitors
- plan content theme, message, and strategy
- measure your Instagram marketing success
- and much more
4. COURSE OBJECTIVES
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- know how to generate followers and post meaningful content
- understand how to convert followers into customers
- use curated content to reach new audiences
5. TARGET AUDIENCE
This course is intended for anyone who is interested in creating and growing a brand via Instagram.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Participants are required to bring their laptops for the practical hands-on portions of the workshop
- Participants should already have an existing Instagram account
7. COURSE OUTLINE
Module 1 – Introduction to Instagram Marketing
- Facebook vs. Instagram
- Instagram Case Studies
- Q&A: What’s your business goal on Instagram?
- Q&A: Should your Facebook Page content be the same as your Instagram profile?
Module 2 – Align Social Media and the Buyer’s Journey
- Figure out what matters most to your buyers
- Understanding the Buyer’s Journey
- Use the Buyer’s Journey to guide your Instagram content strategy
Module 3 – Instagram Marketing Best Practices
- Set up a Business Account on Instagram
- Optimize your Instagram Profile (With Linktree & emojis)
- 5 Ways to grow your Instagram Followers
- Discover how to use Instagram Insights to improve your marketing
- Common mistakes to avoid on Instagram
Module 4 – Using Instagram Hashtags to Grow Your Audience
- Max. 2,000 characters & 30 hashtags
- Use trending hashtags to discover what is currently going on in your industry
- Tips to grow your Instagram following, engagement, and conversion rates
Module 5 – Make a Post on Instagram
- Design and post relevant and engaging content on your Instagram feed
- Copywriting tips: Features vs. Benefits
Module 6 – Instagram Insights, Algorithm, and Ad Targeting Basics
- How the Instagram algorithm works
- Set an Instagram ad budget
- Instagram Advertising – Pros & Cons
Module 7 – Make an Instagram Story
- Instagram Stories – Pros & Cons
- Make engaging and effective Instagram Stories
Module 8 – Steps to Create Compelling Instagram Video Content
- Compose a 1-minute video for Instagram
- Difference between regular video posts & IGTV
- Add captions and subtitles to Instagram videos
Module 9 – Manage Campaigns In-House or Outsource to an External Vendor
- Checklist and things to know to achieve greater success on Instagram
8. COURSE DURATION
2 Days (10 am – 5 pm)
9. COURSE RECOGNITION
FutureSkills Institute short courses are non-award courses that offer participants the opportunity to quickly enhance professional skills, increase general knowledge in a chosen area, or nurture a new talent or hobby.
Participants that attend non-award short courses will be awarded a KARUNA certificate of attendance on completion of the course.
10. TRAINER’S PROFILE
Charmaine is the Founder & Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Sky Digital Agency and The Good Designers. She is a Singapore WSQ ACTA certified trainer and an Associate Adult Educator with the Institute for Adult Learning (IAL) Singapore.
In the last 5 years, she has curated more than 12 different social media and digital marketing courses including Email Marketing, Instagram Marketing, Facebook Marketing, SEO, LinkedIn Marketing, Video Marketing, and more.
Charmaine designs her training curriculum to introduce FREE social media and digital marketing tools to help entrepreneurs, business owners, and SMEs get started with digital marketing. She consults and trains marketing individuals and teams in digital marketing, helping them identify the key digital channels and areas of focus across the B2B and B2C sectors, including Retail, F&B, and eCommerce.
1: Introduction to Instagram Marketing
3: Instagram Marketing Best Practices
5: Make a Post on Instagram
6: Instagram Insights, Algorithm, and Ad Targeting Basics
7: Make an Instagram Story
8: Steps to Create Compelling Instagram Video Content
9: Manage Campaigns In-House or Outsource to an External Vendor